© 2017 Bob Hackett
SHUNSHO MARU was completed in 1906 as a 6, 190-ton cargo ship for British India Steam Navigation Co. Ltd. of Dalian and named CHUPRA. In 1924, she was sold to Yamamoto Shipping of Dalian and renamed SHUNSHO MARU. In 1942, she was requisitioned by the Imperial Army (IJA). She survived the war.
|Barcay Curle Co. Ltd., Glasgow, Scotland.|
|Gross tonnage:||6, 190-tons.|
|Dimensions:||Lpp 430.25 ' x 54' x 34.8')|
|Propulsion:||1 x 3 cyl. triple expansion engine, single shaft, 1 screw, 378 NHP / 3, 647 IHP|