Completed in 1912 as the Danish M/V SELANDIA, she was the world's first commercially operated diesel engined ship. In '36 she was sold to the Norwegian firm of Odd Godager, renamed NORSEMAN and reflagged in Panama. In '40, she was sold to the Finnish America Line and renamed TORNATOR. In '41, she was chartered to Yamashita Kisen of Tokyo and renamed TORNATOR-GO. She ran aground off the Japanese coast and broke up in Jan '42.