Tabular Record of Movement

© 2006-2018 Bob Hackett and Peter Cundall.
Revision 10

16 February 1920:
Kobe. Laid down at Kawasaki's Shipyard.

17 July 1920:
Launched and named SHIRETOKO.

1 August 1920:
Cdr (later Rear Admiral) Nakajima Susumu (29) is appointed Chief Equipping Officer.

20 September 1920:
Kobe. Completed and registered in the Sasebo Naval District. Cdr Nakajima is CO.

1 December 1920:
Cdr Nakajima is promoted Captain.

30 May 1921:
Captain Takahashi Takejiro (28) is appointed Commanding Officer.

15 May 1922:
Captain Komabayashi Jiro (29) is appointed Commanding Officer.

10 November 1922:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Hashimoto Saisuke (30) is appointed to the post and soon after assumes command.

1 December 1922:
Cdr (later Captain) Moji Tetsu (30) is appointed acting Commanding Officer.

1 December 1923:
Cdr (later Captain) Kano Hiroshi (31) is appointed Commanding Officer.

10 January 1924:
Cdr Kano is appointed CO of ERIMO as an additional duty until 5 February.

7 May 1924:
Cdr (later Captain) Shiraki Yutaka (31) is appointed acting Commanding Officer.

20 October 1924:
Cdr (later Capt) Takahara Nakaba (32) is appointed Commanding Officer.

1 December 1924:
Cdr Tokuhiro Sakichi (32) is appointed Commanding Officer.

20 April 1925:
Cdr Tokuhiro is appointed CO of TSURUMI as an additional duty until 20 October.

1 December 1926:
Captain Tsuda Takehiko (33) is appointed Commanding Officer.

14 May 1927:
Cdr (later Captain) Tanii Suekichi (33) is appointed Commanding Officer.

1 December 1927:
Captain Okuna Kiyonobu (33 is appointed Commanding Officer.

15 May 1928:
Captain Kubo Tadamichi (34) is appointed Commanding Officer.

10 December 1928:
A new CO is not appointed until 10 June 1932.

10 June 1932:
Cdr (later Rear Admiral) Katahara Tsunejiro (37) is appointed Commanding Officer.

1 November 1932:
Cdr Horie Inokichi (37)(former XO of JINTSU) is appointed Commanding Officer.

15 November 1933:
Captain Tamura Naofumi (38) is appointed Commanding Officer.

15 November 1934:
Reassigned to the Yokosuka Naval District. That same day, Captain (later Rear Admiral) Tomonari Saichiro (38) assumes command.

25 October 1935:
Cdr (later Vice Admiral) Hara Teizo (41) assumes command.

15 November 1935:
Cdr Hara is promoted Captain.

2 November 1936:
Cdr (later Rear Admiral) Ishikawa Shingo (42) assumes command.

1 December 1937:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Torigoe Shinichi (43) assumes command.

10 March 1938:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Yagi Hidetsuna (42) assumes command.

25 May 1938:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Watanabe Seishichi (42) assumes command.

15 December 1938:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Kiyama Tatsuo (42) assumes command.

20 April 1939:
Captain (later Vice Admiral) Kimura Masatomi (41) assumes command.

5 December 1939:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Sone Akira (44) assumes command.

1 November 1940:
Captain Takagi Banjiro (39) (former CO of KUROSHIO MARU) is appointed the CO.

7 December 1940:
Departs Yokosuka for the South Seas. [3]

31 December 1940:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

14 January 1941:
Departs Yokosuka.

23 January 1941:
Arrives at Sasebo.

24 January 1941:
Departs Sasebo.

25 January 1941:
Arrives at Nagasaki and departs later this day.

27 January 1941:
Arrives at an unknown location.

30 January 1941:
Departs the unknown location.

31 January 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

17 February 1941:
Departs Yokosuka for the South Seas.

5 April 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

28 April 1941:
Departs Yokosuka for the South Seas.

11 June 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

22 June 1941:
Departs Yokosuka.

E 23 June 1941:
Arrives at Sasebo.

29 June 1941:
Departs Sasebo and later that day arrives at Nagasaki. Departs Nagasaki later this day.

2 July 1941:
Arrives at Sasebo.

1 August 1941:
Departs Sasebo for Nagasaki, towing the incomplete battleship MUSASHI.

2 August 1941:
Arrives at Nagasaki.

3 August 1941:
Arrives at Nagasaki.

4 August 1941:
Departs Nagasaki.

7 August 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

13 August 1942:
Departs Yokosuka.

14 August 1941:
Arrives at Shibaura.

16 August 1941:
Captain (later Rear Admiral) Sugimoto Michio (41) assumes command.

18 August 1941:
Departs Shibaura.

19 August 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

21 August 1941:
Departs Yokosuka for the South Seas.

7 October 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

10 October 1941:
Departs Yokosuka.

11 October 1941:
Arrives at Yokohama.

14 October 1941:
Reassigned to the 4th Fleet.

22 October 1941:
Departs Yokohama.

24 October 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

1 November 1941:
Captain Fujita Motonari (47) is appointed the CO.

8 November 1941:
Transfers to Yokosuka.

10 November 1941:
Departs Yokosuka.

21 November 1941:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

1 December 1941:
Her call sign changes to JGCQ.

13 December 1941:
Transfers heavy oil to tanker IRO.

14 December 1941:
Departs Kwajalein.

25 December 1941:
Arrives at Yokosuka after completing her fuel replenishment mission.

30 December 1941:
Captain Mizohata Sadakazu (46) (former CO of HIBIKI) is appointed the CO.

7 January 1942:
Departs Yokosuka.

18 January 1942:
Arrives at Truk.

26 January 1942:
Departs Truk.

30 January 1942:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

1 February 1942: American Air Raid on Kwajalein:
Vice Admiral (later Fleet Admiral) William F. Halsey Jr’s (USNA ’04) Task Force 8 USS ENTERPRISE (CV-6) raids Kwajalein and Wotje in the Marshall Islands. USS ENTERPRISE’s Douglas “Dauntless” SBDs of VB-6 and VS-6 and TBD “Devastators” of VT-6 sink a transport and damage light cruiser KATORI, flagship of the Sixth Fleet’s (Submarines) Commander, Vice Admiral Shimizu Mitsumi (36) (former CO of ISE). Submarine I-23, submarine depot ship YASUKUNI MARU and several other important ships are also damaged in the raid. [1]

5 February 1942:
Refuels CruDiv 6's heavy cruiser KINUGASA.

10 February 1942:
Departs Kwajalein

21 February 1942:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

9 March 1942:
Departs Yokosuka.

21 March 1942:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

6 April 1942:
Transfers from Kwajalein to Roi.

8 April 1942:
Transfers from Roi to Kwajalein.

13 April 1942:
Departs Kwajalein.

17 April 1942:
Arrives at Truk.

21 April 1942:
Departs Truk.

23 April 1942:
Arrives at Guam.

27 April 1942:
Departs Guam.

3 May 1942:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

5 June 1942:
Departs Yokosuka.

7 June 1942:
Arrives at Muroran.

10 June 1942:
Departs Muroran.

24 June 1942:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

5 July 1942:
Departs Kwajalein.

6 July 1942:
Arrives at Taroa.

8 July 1942:
Departs Taroa.

9 July 1942:
Arrives at Wotje.

12 July 1942:
Departs Wotje.

16 July 1942:
Arrives at Wake Island. Departs the same day.

25 July 1942:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

5 August 1942:
Transfers from Yokohama and arrives at Yokohama. Drydocked.

10 August 1942:

20 August 1942:
Departs Yokosuka for Muroran.

23 August 1942:
Arrives at Muroran.

24 August 1942:
Departs Muroran for Kwajalein.

21 September 1942:
Cdr (Rear Admiral posthumously) Arimura Fuji (47) assumes command.

6 September 1942:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

8 September 1942:
At 0430 departs Kwajalein Atoll escorted by auxiliary sub chasers SHONAN MARU No. 3 and FUMI MARU No. 3.

9 September 1942:
Arrives at Jaluit.

20 September 1942:
Departs Jaluit.

22 September 1942:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

24 September 1942:
Departs Kwajalein.

25 September 1942:
At 0500 arrives at Kwajalein.

27 September 1942:
At 0330 departs Kwajalein.

30 September 1942:
Arrives at Wake Island. Departs the same day.

7 October 1942:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

9 October 1942:
Near Yokosuka. Runs aground off No. 2 Coastal Battery and is damaged.

10 October 1942:
Refloated and later arrives at Yokohama.

11 October 1942:

14 October 1942:

26 October 1942:
Departs Yokosuka.

29 October 1942:
Arrives at Ominato.

1 November 1942:
Cdr Arimura is promoted Captain.

2 November 1942:
Departs Ominato.

5 November 1942:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

9 November 1942:
Departs Yokosuka in convoy with Naval transport KIMISHIMA MARU. Off the coast of Tateyama minesweeper W-17 begins escorting them.

13 November 1942:
At 24-00N 145-30E the convoy meets up with auxiliary cruiser UKISHIMA MARU which takes over the escort from W-17 and escorts them to Truk.

20 November 1942:
Arrives at Truk.

28 November 1942:
Departs Truk escorted by destroyer OITE to 80 Ri outside the Atoll.

4 December 1942:
Arrives at Jaluit.

10 December 1942:
Departs Jaluit.

21 December 1942:
Joins a convoy at 30-00N, 133-10E also consisting of storeship MAMIYA escorted by subchaser CH-39.

23 December 1942:
CH-39 is detached off Fukajima. Arrives at Kure.

4 January 1943:
Departs Kure.

5 January 1943:
At 1500, off Fukajima subchaser CH-37 meets up with SHIRETOKO and begins escorting her south until 90 degrees off Toi Misaki.

15 January 1943:
Arrives at Truk.

24 January 1943:
Departs Truk.

25/26 January 1943:
Alerted by an Ultra signal, LtCdr John B. Azer's (USNA ’28) USS WHALE (SS-239) intercepts SHIRETOKO. At about midnight, in an underwater attack, Azer sets up and fires three torpedoes. One hits SHIRETOKO and she loses all power, but quickly regains it.

30 January 1943:
Arrives at Jaluit.

3 February 1943:
Departs Jaluit.

5 February 1943:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

10 February 1943:
Departs Kwajalein.

21 February 1943:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

4 March 1943:
Departs Yokosuka.

6 March 1943:
Arrives at Harima yard at Aioi for repairs.

30 June 1943:
Repairs are completed. Departs Harima.

1 July 1943:
Arrives at Kure.

10 July 1943:
Departs Kure and later that day arrives at Osaka.

12 July 1943:
Departs Osaka.

13 July 1943:
Arrives at Yokosuka.

14 July 1943:
Departs Yokosuka.

25 July 1943:
Arrives at Truk.

13 August 1943:
Departs Truk in convoy No. 5133 also consisting of TSUNESHIMA MARU escorted by torpedo boat HIYODORI and auxiliary minesweeper FUMI MARU No. 2.

18 August 1943:
Arrives at Kwajalein, Marshall Islands.

29 August 1943:
Arrives at Jaluit.

30 August 1943:
Departs Jaluit.

31 August 1943:
Arrives at Kwajalein.

11 September 1943:
SHIRETOKO departs Kwajalein in convoy No. 6113 consisting of cargo ships CHIHAYA, KATORI and FUJIKAWA MARUs and possibly others with an unknown patrol boat as escort.

12 September 1943:
Alerted by an Ultra signal LtCdr (later Cdr) Carter L. Bennett's (USNA ’33) USS PERMIT (SS-178) intercepts the convoy. Bennett sets up and fires six torpedoes at three ships in submerged night attacks. He claims several hits including two on SHIRETOKO. At 0232, is unnavigable. At 1630, light cruiser NAKA and submarine chaser CH-31 arrive.

13 September 1943:
In the morning, Bennett continues his attack on the convoy. He fires three torpedoes at SHIRETOKO and claims three hits. Bennett last sees her low in the water. At 0830, auxiliary netlayer KOTOBUKI MARU No. 3, auxiliary subchasers Cha-18 and TAIHEI MARU No. 1 GO arrive. At 1330, auxiliary gunboat KATORI MARU, auxiliary minesweepers TAMA MARU No. 5 and SHOWA MARU No. 8 and auxiliary subchaser SHONAN MARU No. 3 arrive. At 1340, KATORI MARU begins preparations to tow SHIRETOKO. At 1500, KATORI MARU begins towing SHIRETOKO.

15 September 1943:
Arrives at Roi under tow. Begins emergency repairs.

1 November 1943:
SHIRETOKO departs Roi under tow by MOMOGAWA MARU in a convoy consistuing of small cargo ships TAKUNAN and CAROLINE MARUs escorted by torpedo boat HIYODORI, subchaser CH-31 and auxiliary subchaser CHa-6.

10 November 1943:
Arrives at Saipan.

11 November 1943:
Departs Saipan, still being towed by the MOMOGAWA MARU and escorted by auxiliary subchaser TAKUNAN MARU No. 6.

13 November 1943:
W of Marianas Islands. While still under tow by MOMOGAWA MARU, SHIRETOKO is attacked by LtCdr Maximilian G. Schmidt's (USNA ’32) USS SCORPION (SS-278). At 0710, in a submerged attack, Schmidt fires four torpedoes at SHIRETOKO that is making six knots. He gets one hit. SHIRETOKO goes dead in the water and down by the stern, but does not sink.

At 0810, USN codebreakers intercept a message from the CO of SHIRETOKO that reads: “At 0712 in position 18-22 N, 142-50 E attacked by enemy sub. One hit in fireroom and port fuel tanks. Can be towed.”

18 November 1943:
At 1540, at N23.31-E134.12 MOMOGAWA MARU discovers an enemy submarine.

22 November 1943:
At 1830, at N28.40-E130.38 MOMOGAWA MARU discovers a torpedo wake and manages to avoid the torpedo.

23 November 1943:
At 0545, at N29.41-E130.23 MOMOGAWA MARU discovers a torpedo wake and manages to avoid the torpedo.

25 November 1943:
Arrives at Sasebo towed by MOMOGAWA MARU. Drydocked for repairs.

10 December 1943:
Captain Shimizu Masamoto (43) (former CO of HAKUSAN MARU) is appointed the CO.

5 March 1944:

14 March 1944:
Departs Sasebo and arrives at Nagasaki for repairs.

18 March 1944:
Departs Nagasaki but then returns for further repairs.

28 April 1944:
Captain Ishizaka Takeo (50) (former XO of AOBA) is appointed the CO.

E 1 May ~ 26 May 1944:
Undergoes repairs at Sasebo.

27 May 1944:
Departs Sasebo for Moji.

29 May 1944:
At 0600, departs Moji in convoy HI-65 consisting of SHIRETOKO, oilers ITSUKUSHIMA, OMUROSAN, ZUIHO and TOHO MARUs, cargo liners ARIMASAN, MANILA, KASHII and TATSUWA MARUs and troop transport SHINSHU MARU escorted by light cruiser KASHII, escort carriers SHINYO and KAIYO, kaibokan AWAJI, CHIBURI and CD-19, minelayer TSUBAME and subchaser CH-60.

2 June 1944:
Formosa Straits. AWAJI is torpedoed by LtCdr (later Captain) Albert L. Raborn's (USNA ’34) USS PICUDA (SS-382) and sinks near Yasho Island at 22-48N, 121-24E. Her CO, Cdr (Reserve) Niki Kozo, and 75 crewmen are KIA. Raborn fires two torpedoes at ARIMASAN MARU that cause her to collide with SHINSHU MARU's stern. This causes a depth charge explosion that kills about 70 men and causes rudder damage. KASHII takes SHINSHU MARU in tow. ARIMASAN MARU is lightly damaged in the attack and heads for Kirun with KASHII and SHINSHU MARU. [2]

Concurrently the convoy is attacked by LtCdr (later Captain) Enrique D. Haskins' (USNA ’33) new USS GUITARRO (SS-363) enroute from Pearl to Fremantle. At 0519 and 0527, Haskins makes a moonlight periscope approach and fires six torpedoes at an oiler. One of the torpedoes makes a circular run and USS GUITARRO is forced deep. Later, USS GUITARRO avoids depth charge and aircraft attacks and escapes to Australia. Haskins claims four hits and sinking an oiler, but postwar his claims cannot be substantiated.

4 June 1944:
Arrives at Takao, Formosa. KAIYO rejoins the convoy after brief stop at Saei. Oiler JINEI MARU joins the convoy at sea.

12 June 1944:
At 1350, arrives at Singapore.

6 July 1944:
Assigned to the Southwest Area Fleet.

SHIRETOKO departs Manila with small tanker KYOEI MARU. It is unclear whether there is an escort. Stops briefly at Lubang Island before resuming voyage.

22 July 1944:
Patrol Boat PB-2 departs Balikpapan escorting Shiretoko Convoy consisting of SHIRETOKO and Naval Transport T-101.

26 July 1944:
At 1607 arrives at Bongao, Tawi Tawi.

3 August 1944:
At 0500 departs Zamboanga still with PB-2 and T-101.

4 August 1944:
At 1025, T-101, the last ship in the convoy detaches and heads towards Manila. At 1037, arrives at Cebu. From 1625 til 1820 supplies patrol boat PB-2 with heavy oil. At 1826, PB-2 departs.

5 August 1944:
At 0010 departs Cebu.

6 August 1944:
At 1145 arrives at Bongao where SHIRETOKO is detached.

15 August 1944:
At 0054 PB-103 departs Cebu and at 0225 arrives off Navy oiler SHIRETOKO that has run aground near Cebu and assists in refloating of the vessel.

16 August 1944:
At 0950 SHIRETOKO and PB-103 arrive at Cebu.

17 August 1944:
At 0050 PB-103, auxiliary patrol boat TERUKAZE MARU and SHIRETOKO depart Cebu.

18 August 1944:
At 1730 arrives at Jolo.

19 August 1944:
At 0510 departs Jolo still escorting SHIRETOKO. At 1748 arrives at Bongao.

25 August 1944:
At 0630 SHIRETOKO departs Bongao escorted by Patrol boat PB-2 and submarine chaser CH-4 and arrives at the Trusan Strait (Trusan Ligitan) later this day.

26 August 1944:
Departs the Trusan Strait and at 2000 arrives at Tarakan.

28 August 1944:
At 0628 departs Tarakan and arrives at Maninbora Island, Derawan Islands later that day.

29 August 1944:
Departs Maninbora Island.

30 August 1944:
At 1032 arrives at Balikpapan.

14 September 1944:
At 1149 SHIRETOKO departs Balikpapan with Navy transport T-131 escorted by patrol boat PB-2 and minesweeper W-30.

15 September 1944:
Arrives at Derawan and departs later this day.

16 September 1944:
Arrives at Tekurosunban, Borneo.

17 September 1944:
Departs Tekurosunban and arrives at Derawan later that day.

18 September 1944:
Departs Derawan and arrives at Tarakan later this day.

19 September 1944:
Departs Tarakan and arrives at the south entrance of the Trusan Strait.

20 September 1944:
Departs Trusan Strait south entrance and at 1849 arrives at Bongao, Tawi Tawi.

22 September 1944:
At 0620 departs Bongao with minesweeper W-30 and patrol boat PB-2 still as escorts and arrives at Sandakan, British Borneo later that day.

23 September 1944:
Departs Sandakan.

24 September 1944:
At 0627 anchors off Puerto Princesa. The ships are held there because of a large air-raid on Manila, the intended destination.

25 September 1944:
At 1030, PB2 comes alongside and is supplied with heavy oil. Departs Puerta Princesa escorted by PB-2.

26 September 1944:
At 1050, at 08-05N 117-04E, but the danger of air attack forces the ships to return. The ships reverse course and return to Puerto Princesa.

27 September 1944:
At 1750 departs Puerto Princesa for Manila but the danger of air attack forces the ships to return.

28 September 1944:
At 0737, very bad weather forces the ships to reverse course. At 1732 arrives back at Puerto Princesa. At 1715, PB-2 comes alongside and is supplied with heavy oil.

30 September 1944:
At 0454 departs Puerto Princesa to Taytay Bay, NE Palawan escorted by PB-2.

1 October 1944:
At 0652, departs Taytay Bay escorted by PB-2. Arrives at Busuanga Island later that day.

2 October 1944:
Departs Busuanga Island escorted by PB-2 and arrives at Ambil Passage later that day.

3 October 1944:
Departs Ambil Passage escorted by PB-2 and arrives at Manila Bay later this day. At 1650, PB-2 comes alongside and is supplied with heavy oil. At 1950 arrives at Manila.

6 October 1944:
At 0929 PB-2 and Minesweeper W-30 depart Manila escorting Shiretoko Convoy consisting of SHIRETOKO and tanker KYOEI MARU. Arrives at Lubang Island later that day. At 2250, PB-2 discovers an enemy submarine.

7 October 1944:
NW of Manila. At 0334, LtCdr (later Cdr) James A. Adkins' (USNA ’26) USS COD (SS-224) attacks SHIRETOKO by SJ radar. He fires four torpedoes on radar bearings and range and gets two hits at 13-30N, 119-20E. Later that day at 1706, arrives at Busuanga anchorage and stays there carrying out urgent repairs for the next five days.

12 October 1944:
At 0450 departs Busuanga. Later that day at 1713, arrives at Taytay Bay.

13 October 1944:
At 0525 departs Taytay Bay. Later that day, arrives at Puerto Princesa, Palawan Islands. At 1853, PB-2 comes alongside and is supplied with heavy oil.

16 October 1944:
Departs Puerto Princesa. Later that day, arrives at Brookes Point.

17 October 1944:
Departs Brookes Point. Later that day, arrives at Banggi Island.

18 October 1944:
CH-56 joins the convoy as escort. Later that day, tanker SHUNTEN MARU and minesweeper W-105 also join the convoy. At 0602, departs Banggi Island.

19 October 1944 :
Departs Banggi Island. Arrives at Dougal Point, Palawan. Departs later that day and at 2117 arrives at Kudat. SHUNTEN MARU and W-105 are probably detached.

20 October 1944:
At 0642, departs Kudat and arrives at Gaya Bay later that day. Later that day departs Gaya Bay. Still later that day at 1734, arrives at Turtle Island.

21 October 1944:
At 1252, departs Turtle Island. Arrives at Dent Haven, British Borneo.

22 October 1944:
Departs Dent Haven. At 1712, arrives at Tarakan stil escorted by PB-2.

24 October 1944:
Departs Tarakan and anchors for the night at Moeara Pantai, Berouw Estuary.

25 October 1944:
Departs Moeara Pantai. Later that day, arrives at Sangkulirang Bay.

26 October 1944:
Departs Sangkulirang Bay. Later that day, arrives Muara Pegah, one of the three main channels for shipping amongst the tributaries of the Koetei (Mahakam) Delta.

27 October 1944:
Departs Muara Pegah. Later that day, arrives at Balikpapan.

3 November 1944:
Arrives at Singapore for repairs.

1 February 1945:
Seletar Naval Base, Singapore. The base is raided by over a hundred B-29 “Superfortress” heavy bombers from the USAAF Twentieth Air Force's base at Tinian, Marianas. Most of the raid's bombs are directed at the former Admiralty IX Floating Drydock. SHIRETOKO, berthed therein, is hit by bombs and sinks. Casualties are unknown but Captain Ishizaka survives the sinking. The drydock is put out of commission for several months.

1 April 1945:
Removed from the Navy List.

29 November 1946:
Refloated and dismantled.

5 March 1947:

Authors' Note:
[1] It is unknown, but probable that SHIRETOKO is damaged in the raid.

[2] Somes sources credit AWAJI's sinking to Haskins' USS GUITARRO (SS-363).

[3] South Seas general: South Pacific, South China Sea and Southeast Asia. Prewar specific Micronesia Islands.

Thanks also go to the late John Whitman of Virginia, USA for info on SHIRETOKO's intercepted message.

Photo credit and thanks for general assistance goes to Gilbert Casse of France and Berend van der Wal of Netherlands. Thanks also to Sander Kingsepp of Estonia and Matthew Jones of Missisippi, USA the latter for providing some additional COs for three of the revisions.

- Bob Hackett and Peter Cundall.

- Bob Hackett and Peter Cundall.

Back to the Oilers Page